My full morning korean skincare routine

12:12:00

Full korean morning skincare routine
Full korean morning skincare routine
December 2016 update: read here the last morning skincare routine.

In all the previous updates I’ve done, I was only photographing and talking about the products I use regularly. Lately I’ve been thinking about it and I asked myself “am I lying to all the readers?” because I use a lot more products that what I showed you. Since our New Year’s has already gone by, I figured out this should be my first post of 2016!I usually don’t have a lot of time during mornings, either I have early classes or I have to study or do group projects and I already wake up an hour and thirty minutes before any appointment, so I try to keep it as simple and fast-absorbing as possible.

  1. Shiseido Pureness foaming cleansing fluid. Liquid and with a pearl-like color when just out of the tube, after working it on the skin it will become a white foam. I plan on doing a review on it when it’s almost finished. A big “eh” is that it has a high pH, and even if I read that it doesn’t matter if you have a good pH balancing toner, it does dry my skin more than I like it to.
  2. Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First serum. I already talked about it and reviewed it here. I can’t speak more praising words about it.
  3. Skinfood Golden Caviar Toner. I first tried this one with some samples (that lasted me for two weeks) they gave me in store when I went to Seoul. Review coming. Update: ta-da!
  4. Innisfree Eco Science eye cream. New eye cream I’m trying and o far I’m loving it. I’m planning on a review soon. Update: here it is!
  5. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max watery essence. I love everything I’ve tried of Nature Republic, and this isn’t an exception. I plan on doing a review of it soon, but I’m not sure how to talk about it yet.
  6. Neostrata Gel Plus Salicylic 15 AHA. Exfoliant sebum regulator. I don’t use it everyday because my skin can’t handle it (and it’s been years since I started using it, just not training my skin for everyday-use). I apply it when I have a little bit more of time for my skincare routine, since skin has to be dry before applying it and it has to absorb the gel completely before applying anything more. I talked about it in this entry long time ago.
  7. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream. One of the new posts is going to be of it, so I’m not going to spoil too much, just saying I LOVE it. Update: here it is.
  8. Tony Moly Timeless Pore Minimizer. More than a skincare product it should be categorized as a makeup product. I use it when it’s not sunny and I don’t plan on being outside for long (oh, those long University days). I already did a review here.
  9. Nature Republic Provance Calendula Waterproof Sunblock. I bought it while in Seoul, and I still use it if I like how my face is behaving (which sadly it hasn’t been to many days this last semester). I already reviewed it here!


 En todos los post anteriores que he hecho sólo enseñaba los productos que me doy regularmente.Durante varios días he estado pensando sobre ello, sobre si en realidad no estaba enseñando todo, ya que utilizo muchos más productos de los que se ven en este tipo de entradas mías anteriores. Ya que ha pasado el año nuevo, qué mejor entrada que ésta como primera.Por lo general en las mañana no tengo tiempo para hacer una rutina muy larga, o tengo clase a primera hora, o tengo que estudiar o hacer proyectos grupales, y ya me levanto casi dos horas antes de cualquier “cita”, así que intento hacer la rutina lo más simple posible y con productos que se absorban rápido.


      1.   Shiseido Pureness foaming cleansing fluid. Es líquido y de color perla cuando sale del tubo, después de trabajarlo en la piel es totalmente blanco y espumoso. Pretendo hacer una entrada sobre él cuando esté casi terminado, pero adelanto que un gran “pero” es el gran pH que tiene. He leído, y hasta probar éste yo también lo he pensado, que da igual el pH del limpiador con tal de que el tónico sea un buen regulador de ello, sin embargo éste limpiador me reseca la cara mucho más de lo que me gusta.
2.    Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum. Ya he hablado sobre sus maravillas en ésta entrada.
3.    Skinfood Golden Caviar toner. La primera vez que probé éste tónico fue con muestras que me dieron en Seúl (que por cierto, me duraron más de dos semanas). Esperad a la entrada sobre él. Update: por fin!
4.    Innisfree Eco Science eye cream. Nueva crema de ojos que estoy probando y, de momento, me está encantando. Estoy pensando en hacer una entrada sobre ello no dentro de mucho. Update: click aquí para la entrada!
5.    Nature Republic Super Aqua Max watery Essence. Me encanta todo lo que he probado sobre Nature Republic (creo que si habéis leído más entradas mías no es ningún secreto) y éste sérum no es ninguna excepción. Quiero hacer una entrada para él solito, pero no sé muy bien cómo enfocarla.
6.    Neostrata Gel Forte Salicílico. Exfoliante seboregulador. No lo utilizo a diario porque mi piel no lo aguanta (y eso que llevo años utilizándolo, sólo que nunca he “entrenado” la piel para poder utilizarlo cada día). Me lo doy los días que tengo un poquito más de tiempo, ya que antes de aplicarlo la piel tiene que estar completamente seca, y tiene que haber absorbido el gel antes de poder seguir aplicando nada más. Hace tiempo que hablé en líneas generales sobre él aquí.
7.    Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Fresg Watery Cream. Dentro de poquito publicaré la entrada sobre ésta crema, aquí simplemente diré que me encanta. Actualización: aquí está la entrada.
8.    Tony Moly Timeless Pore Minimizer. Más que un producto de cuidado de la piel, se debería considerar parte del maquillaje. Lo utilizo cuando no voy a estar al aire libre mucho tiempo (es decir, los días queme paso encerrada en la facultad) y no hace sol. Hice una entrada sobre éste hace mucho, en inglés.
9.    Nature Republic Provance Calendula Waterproof Sunblock. Me compré ésta crema de sol cuando estuve en Seúl, la sigo usando sin nada más, obviamente si mi piel me lo permite (lo cual no ha sido mucho tiempo, éste semestre ha sido apoteósico y se me ha rebelado mucho). La entrada sobre ésta crema del sol está aquí.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.