Innisfree Eco Science eye cream review

13:23:00

Innisfree Eco Science eye cream review
Innisfree Eco Science eye cream review

Growing up, I never saw the point of eye-creams. In my mind, it was in the same lever as cream that differentiated between day and night (that's just a marketing scam, fyi). However, I remember that when I turned 20 I jokingly started thinking about how I needed to apply eye-creams because I could already se what in Spanish is called "crow's feet" (is it like that also in English?).
It goes without saying that I had none and it was something I said not being serious at all, but I started getting a little paranoid with expression lines I already had in my forehead. Even though a little voice was constantly telling me that I needed to get into eye-creams soon, it wasn't until I started with this whole "korean skincare routine" that I finally decided to use some.

The first eye-cream I ever used was Sephora's depuffing roll-on gel and while it was okay, I was just obsessed with the Shiseido's one. When I was able to finally buy it (I had already used samples) I kind of knew how great it was. Then I used Origins' GinZing but while it was good on summer, during autumn and winter it did nothing. That why I bought this Innisfree Eco Science eye cream.

Ever since I started using this on a regular basis (on my daytime and nighttime skincare routine) I've noticed great improvements in the area:
  • Somedays, when I woke up, I felt the skin around the eyes was tight; not anymore.
  • Sometimes, when I was doing my make up, under eye concealer would get patched; it doesn't happen anymore.



Si tengo que ser totalmente sincera, hace años no pensaba que las cremas de los ojos fueran algo necesario, pensaba que era otra cosa más como las cremas de día y de noche (que es simplemente márketing para vender más, por cierto). De todas formas, cuando cumplí los 20 empecé a hacer bromas de que ya tendría que empezar a utilizarlas o me empezarían a salir patas de gallo. 
Obviamente era una simple broma pero al tiempo empecé a ponerme un poco paranoica con las líneas de expresión de la frente; y aunque siempre tenía una vocecita dentro de mí diciéndome que debería empezar a darme cremas de ojos, no fue hasta que no empecé en serio con esto de la rutina coreana que me decidí a ello.


La primera crema de ojos que me compré fue el depuffing roll-on gel de Sephora y aunque estaba bien, luego me llegó el turno de obsesionarme con la de Shiseido, que sólo entendí lo buena que era cuando por fin me decidí a comprármela. Después de ésa, utilicé la crema de ojos GinZing de Origins y aunque en verano me fue genial, en otoño y principio del invierno no hacía absolutamente nada. Por eso compré al final la Eco Science eye cream de Innisfree.



Desde que empecé a utilizarla en mi rutina diaria (tanto de día como de noche) he notado grandes mejoras en la piel de alrededor de los ojos:


  • Algunos días, al despertar, notaba la zona de los ojos tirante; ya no.
  • Otros días, cuando me maquillaba la zona de los ojos, el corrector de ojeras se parcheaba enseguida y las sombras no se adherían bien fuera del párpado "per se"; ninguna de las dos cosas me pasa ya,

Innisfree Eco Science eye cream bottle
Innisfree Eco Science eye cream bottle

The Innisfree Eco Science eye cream package is a plastic bottle with a pump to get product out, which I personally love. It comes in a cupboard box, as all Innisfree product printed with soy ink and easy recyclable. The brand claims that this fortifies the natural strength of skin, and I'm totally on board with it. From all the eye creams that I've used, this one is definitely the one that hydrates my skin more, therefore it's never sloppy or dry, something I would have notice since I love using eye shadows.


El bote de Eco Science eye cream de Innisfree es de plástico, con un "surtidor" para sacar el producto, cosa que personalmente me encanta. Viene en una caja de cartón, como siempre en Innisfree impresa con tinta de de soja y reciclable. La marca asegura que ésta crema de ojos aumenta la fortaleza natural de la piel, algo con lo que estoy de acuerdo al 100%. De todas las cremas de ojos que he utilizado ésta es sin duda la que más me ha hidratado la piel, y ningún día desde que la uso he tenido zonas secas o tirantes.

Innisfree eco science eye cream ingredients
Innisfree eco science eye cream ingredients

Innisfree have used to develop this product the "bio seaplant science", which I guees refers to the fact that they use properties of Jeju Island's seaweed to formulate this cream. This is something totally obvious on the smell of the cream, since it smells like wild plants (and I've read some review of this eye cream saying it doesn't smell at all and I don't understand how anybody could say that).


Innisfree ha utilizado en éste producto algo que llaman "bio seaplant science" (ciencia bio de las plantas marinas... ¿o algo así?) que supongo que se refieren con ello a que han utilizado propiedades de las plantas marítimas de la isla de Jeju para formular la crema. Es algo totalmente obvio en el olor de la crema, que es como oler plantas silvestres (y he leído algunas reviews de esto diciendo que la crema no huelo, cosa que no entiendo cómo pueden decir).


Innisfree eco science eye cream product
Innisfree eco science eye cream product

What you can see in the photo is a full pump and that is, al least for me, more than enough. I always use just half a pump, morning and night, and my eye areas have never feel more hydrated and healthy.

After using eye-cream for almost three years, in my opinion is just as important as face creams (but I know how many people disagree on this so let's just agree to disagree if you're one of those). For me, the eye area also needs to be hydrated, not only to prevent wrinkles but not to cause discomfort.

You can buy this product on Innisfree's official site here for about 30€. I think it's cheaper in Korea, but that's a given when buying online.



Lo que se puede ver en la foto es un "pump" completo, que para mí es muchísimo. Siempre doy la mita de lo que se puede apretar, y me da perfectamente para los dos ojos. Nunca antes he tenido las zonas de los ojos tan hidratas y sanas.


Después de utilizar cremas de ojos durante casi tres años, mi opinión es que son tan importantes como la cremas para la cara, pero sé que hay gente que no piensa igual. Para mí, la zona de los ojos tiene que estar hidratada, no sólo para prevenir arrugas y patas de gallo si no para no tener la sensación desagradable de tirantez en la zona.



La crema se puede comprar en la tienda online oficial de Innisfree, aquí por casi 30€. No sé cuanto cuesta en Corea pero seguro que menos, algo que siempre pasa al comprar por internet. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.