Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks review

12:16:00

Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks review
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks review
This summer was one of the hottest I've experienced so far and having oily skin meant that a lot of the nights my skincare consisted of cleanser, toner and cream if the weather was behaving. For the month of July I couldn't apply serum or use any sheet mask because it was just too much, and my skin started to become dull and extra oily. So when I started the search for some summer and oily skin appropriate sheet masks I went to the Naruko online store without a second doubt. 

If you've read me before you know that my love for the Taiwanese brand was instant after trying their retinol, and solidified it after their amazing Tea Tree line (from which I tried the sheet masks and BHA serum) and obviously the sample sheet masks.


Éste verano ha sido uno de los más calurosos que he vivido hasta la fecha y teniendo la piel grasa, muchas noches mis rutinas consistían sólo de limpiador, tónico y crema si el tiempo me dejaba. Durante el mes de julio no pude aplicarme serum o usar ninguna mascarilla porque era demasiado, y mi piel empezó a apagarse y volverse súper grasa. Así que cuando empecé la búsqueda de mascarillas apropiadas para la piel grasa en verano fui directamente a la tienda online de Naruko.

Si me habéis leído otras veces ya sabéis de mi amor confesado a la marca taiwanesa fue instantáneo después de probar su retinol, y que se afianzó con la línea fantástica de Árbol de Té (de la que he probado sus mascarillas y su serum BHA) y obviamente las mascarillas que mandan de muestra.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
Naruko claims, as you can see on the package in a following photo, that the Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks "controls sebum secretion to maintain skin balance". I decided to buy them because of that, and also because bitter melon sounds refreshing, which my skin was in so much need for. If you have oily skin I know how much trouble it's skincare during summer, specially in a very hot and/or humid place, if you do a little bit more than what the skin needs it can trigger it to a very long-lasting breakout.


Naruko dice, como veréis en una de las siguientes fotos, que éstas mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying (literalmente mascarillas purificadoras anti brillos de melón amargo) controlan la secreción de sebo y mantienen el balance de la piel. Decidí comprarlas por eso, y también porque el melón amargo suena refrescante, algo que me piel necesitaba. Si tenéis la piel grasa ya sabéis lo difícil que es mantenerla bien durante el verano, especialmente en lugares muy calurosos o húmedos, si te pasas un poco de lo que la piel necesita puede resultar en visitantes no deseados durante meses.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
I bought a box of the Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks that contains 5 of them. All of the information, or at least the important one, is both in English and Chinese. As it's usual with other Naruko products the face of the brand's creator, Niuer, is on the packaging. Contrary to what I have experienced with the other masks I bought in a box, this box is not reusable. Each sheet mask has 25ml of product.


Compré una caja de mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko que contiene 5 de ellas. Toda la información, o por lo menos la importante, está en inglés y en chino. Como es normal con otros producto de Naruko, la cara del creador de la marca, Niuer, está en el paquete. Al contrario que otras cajas de la marca, ésta no es reutilizable. Cada mascarilla tiene 25ml de producto.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks ingredients
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks ingredients
The Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks ingredient list doesn't disappoint, as usual. You can read it on the photo or here in Skincarisma. The third ingredient is aloe extract so beware that if your skin doesn't tolerate aloe vera, you're not going to like these masks. Some ingredients that I find interesting to point out: salicylic acid in a high place so it actually makes a difference (BHA, great for oily skin and decongesting pores), benzyl alcohol which is a preservative that has a medium-high hazard of 5 in the EWG format so beware if you're usually affected by it, and a lot of natural ingredient extracts to act as astringent and/or moisturizers (which include zinc sulfate, pointing it out if you usually react to it because I know some people do). It does also contain fragrance that by now you know I don't care, but again, just in case. Speaking of fragrance, these masks have a very strong scent, of something that I don't exactly know what it is, but slightly reminds me of alcohol.


La lista de ingredientes de las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko no decepciona, como de costumbre. Podéis leer la lista en la foto o aquí en Skincarisma. El tercer ingrediente es extracto de aloe así que a tener en cuenta que si tu piel no tolera el aloe vera, éstas mascarillas no te van a gustar. Algunos ingredientes que me parece interesante resaltar: ácido salicílico en una posición alta por lo que hace de verdad algo en la piel (BHA, genial para pieles grasa porque descongestiona los poros), benzyl alcohol que es un preservativo que tiene una clasificación de riesgo media-alta de 5 en el formato EWG así que cuidado si normalmente os afecta, y un montón de extractos de ingredientes naturales que actúan como astringentes y/o humectantes (que incluye sulfato de zinc, lo digo porque sé que hay gente que reacciona a ello). También contiene fragancia, que ya sabéis que a mí no me importa pero, de nuevo, sé que hay a gente que sí. Hablando de fragancia, éstas mascarillas tiene un olor muy fuerte, de algo que no sé identificar, pero que me recuerdan ligeramente a alcohol.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks packaging
All of the information present in the box is also on the back of the individual masks, which is good if they sell it individually or you just want to recycle the box.


Toda la información impresa en la caja está también en la parte trasera de las mascarillas individuales, que es bueno si las venden individualmente o simplemente si quieres reciclar la caja.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks
The Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks are some of the finest cotton sheet masks I've ever used, so thin that I broke the ones here in the photo with my nails for not being cautious enough (but don't worry, I was taking photos and have very long nails, it's not like they break easily). Besides, they come with the plastic "protector" that I love, which has little holes so it still allows all the sheet to have essence. Almost all Taiwanese sheet masks I've tried have this protector that I love, so seeing it here was a plus.


Las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko son de las mascarillas de algodón más finas que he usado, tan finas que rompí con una de las uñas ésta de las fotos al desdoblarla (pero no os preocupéis, no es que se rompan fácil, estaba sacando las fotos así que no estaba prestando demasiada atención y tengo las uñas larguísimas). Además, viene con un "protector"  de plástico que me encanta, que tiene agujeros para que la esencia en el paquete se reparta homogéneamente por toda la mascarillas. Casi todas las mascarillas taiwanesas que he probado tienen éste protector, así que verlo aquí es un punto positivo.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks
I have to say that honestly I'm impressed about how well these Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks worked on my skin. Wearing a sheet mask on the summer is just a no for me, it's very uncomfortable on my skin as if I could feel my skin rejecting it. However, with these ones it was a very refreshing and calming experience. The masks controlled my oil production from the first time I used them. I used them twice a week and for those two and a half weeks, my skin was smoother, brighter, didn't get as oily as before, didn't have any breakout (I no longer have active acne, with the exception of one when I'm on my PMS) and even makeup looked better.


Tengo que decir que de verdad estoy impresionada con el bien que las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko han hecho en mi piel. Llevar una mascarilla en verano para mí es incomodísimo, es como si pudiera sentir a mi piel rechazándolas. Pero con éstas era una experiencia refrescante y relajante. Las mascarillas de verdad controlan la producción de aceites en la piel desde el primer uso. Las usé dos veces a la semana y durante ésas dos semanas y media, mi piel estaba mucho más suave, luminosa, no se volvía tan grasa, no tuve ni un grano (aunque es verdad que ya no tengo acné activo salvo cuando estoy con el SPM) e incluso el maquillaje me quedaba mejor.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks material
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks material
The Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks were very comfortable to wear, had quite a lot of flaps so they could be well adjusted to different faces and the material just adheres and doesn't want to escape your face as a lot of sheet masks do, separating from the skin while they are drying down. You're supposed to wear these for 15-20 minutes, but I personally used them until they started drying so my skin absorbed as much essence as it could.

I just wish I had bought these Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks before, at the beginning of the summer, and a couple of boxes so I could have them as a way to control my skin during this very very hot summer. If you have oily skin, even if you're not on summer, definitely give these a try, I absolutely loved them.


Las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko son muy cómodas de usar, tienen bastantes "aletas" así que se pueden ajustar diferentes caras y el material se adhiere genial a la piel y la mascarilla no se quiere escapar de la piel como hacen muchas, separándose cuando se empiezan a secar. Se supone que hay que llevarlas durante 15-20 minutos, pero personalmente las uso hasta que empiezan a secarse para que mi piel absorba toda la esencia que pueda.

Lo que me hubiera gustado haber comprado las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko antes, al principio del verano, y un par de cajas para tenerlas como algo para controlar mi piel en éste verano tan tan caluroso. Si tenéis la piel grasa, incluso si no estáis en verano, dadles una oportunidad a ésta mascarillas, me han chiflado.
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks review
Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks review
I bought the Naruko Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying Masks directly from their online USA store, as usual, here for $15,99 on sale. They are always having different sales, so beware the price might change.


Compré las mascarillas Bitter Melon Anti-Shine Purifying de Naruko directamente de su tienda online de EEUU, como siempre, aquí por 15,99$ en descuento. Siempre están teniendo ofertas diferentes, así que el precio puede cambiar.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.