My favorite nail artists on instagram || Mis cuenta de uñas favoritas en instagram

7:19:00

My favorite nail artists on instagram
My favorite nail artists on instagram
A lot of the inspiration I get to do my nails in different ways than just painting them one color, even doing a simple accent nail, comes from some accounts I follow on instagram. I think instagram is where I get most of my inspiration from and not online for nails, but for photos, colors etc.

At least in Spain nail art isn't really a trend. People really stare at your nails if you have something different on them, even if it's just an accent nail. Personally, while I love seeing different designs, I'm not a fan of the first thing that usually comes to mind to people who don't really know much about nail art: super long, acrilic nails, with flowers and different accessories, most of the times very glittery... But that's just me. And since this is my post... you're not gonna find those here.

I've been following some of these accounts longer than others, but I can't rank them (how can you really rank creativity? You can't). These are just my favorite, so actually the ones I follow. The names are links to their instagram pages by the way.


Mucha de la inspiración que tengo para hacerme las uñas de forma diferente que pintármelas de un sólo color, incluso el hacerme la "uña acentuada" (pintar sólo una uña de otro color), proviene de las cuentas que sigo en instagram. Es más, creo que instagram es de donde me viene la mayoría de la inspiración y no sólo para las uñas, pero para fotos, colores etc.

Por lo menos en España el nail art no es famoso. La gente de verdad se queda mirándote las uñas si tienes algo diferente, aunque se la comenta uña acentuada. Personalmente, aunque me guste ver diseños diferentes, no soy muy fan de la primera imagen que viene a la cabeza a la gente que no sabe mucho sobre el nail art: uñas falsas, súper largas, con flores y demás accesorios, la mayoría de las veces con purpurina... Pero es opinión personal. Y como ésta es mi entrada... no vais a ver nada de eso aquí.

He estado siguiendo a algunas de éstas personas hace más tiempo que otras, pero no las he puesto en orden de preferencias (¿cómo puedes puntuar la creatividad? No se puede). Éstas cuentas son mis favoritas, así que las que sigo. Por cierto, los nombres son links a sus páginas de instagram.

cassmariebeauty

Cassandra Marie has worked with the now disappeared Formula X, Colourpop... She was one of the first I started following, and it was because of her elegant yet very original style. I love how she combines colors and shapes!

My absolute favorite from her is this black and gold design. It's just black and gold, yes, but the negative space and the way the colors "interlock"... ugh, in love.


Cassandra Marie ha trabajado con la ya desparecida Formula X, Colourpop... Fue la primera que empecé a seguir, por su estilo elegante pero original a la vez. ¡Me encanta cómo combina colores y formas!

Mi diseño favorito absoluto es éste negro y dorado. Que sí, ya sé que es negro y dorado, pero me encanta el espacio negativo, la forma en la que se juntan los colores... ugh, enamorada me tiene.


Una publicación compartida de Cassandre Marie (@cassmariebeauty) el

I've selected a couple more I love from her which was difficult as hell because honestly I sometimes just go to her feed to see al the designs again (these are screenshots because I couldn't make the embeds side by side!).

He seleccionado un par más que me encantan, algo que ha sido bastante difícil porque de verdad que a veces simplemente entro a su página para volver a ver todos los diseños otras vez (y esto son capturas de pantalla porque no he conseguido insertar las dos fotos en la misma línea).

cassmariebeauty

ninanailedit

I think I discovered Nina through her youtube channel, where she makes every manicure look so effortless. I tried a couple of her tutorials and everything goes well... until I have to do my right hand with my left hand (anyone else is completely useless with their "other" hand?).

Her style is maybe a little bit more traditional femenine? She does a lot of flower designs, but my favorite are the dry bush and brush strokes ones. If I had to chose a manicure from her it is probably this one:


Creo que a Nina la descubrí por su canal de youtube, donde hace que las manicuras parezcan tan fáciles de hacer. He seguido un par de sus tutoriales y todo va genial... hasta que tengo que hacerme la mano derecha con la izquierda (¿alguien más que sea totalmente inútil con su "otra" mano?).

Su estilo diría que es un poco más ¿tradicionalmente femenino? Hace un montón de diseños con flores, pero mis favoritos con los de pincel seco o pinceladas. Si tuviera que elegir una sola manicura de ella creo que sería ésta:


I totally recommend watching her youtube channel, her videos are really detailed and well explained and straight to the point. A couple of other favorites from her instagram (and I followed the tutorial for the first one back in summer):

Os recomiendo totalmente ver su canal de youtube, sus vídeos son muy detallado a la vez que bien explicados y directos al grano. Un par de manicuras más de su instagram que me encantan (y seguí el tutorial que tiene en youtube para la primera):

Alicia Torello is a manicurist that works on fashion weeks and with a lot of photographers and fashion magazines, and I actually discovered her in an article about nails on runways with these two manicures:

Alicia Torello es una manicurista que trabaja en la semana de la moda y con un montón de fotógrafos y revistas de moda, y la descubrí leyendo un artículo sobre uñas en las pasarelas con estos dos diseños:


aliciatnails

Comparing to other type of nail art she is more subtle while still being detailed, which isn't a bad thing. My personal favorite from her is the following one, but make sure to check her work out because it's great.

Comparando con otro tipo de nail art el suyo es más sutil a a vez que sigue siendo detallado, lo que no es algo malo. Mi favorito de ella es el siguiente, pero aseguraos de ver su trabajo porque es genial.

Una publicación compartida de Alicia Torello (@aliciatnails) el


alinasnailplace

Alina is the one I most recently followed, and discovered her searching swatches on instagram for Nails Inc Caffeine Hit. While not being a nail artist like the previous ones, I really like the colors she uses and the designs she does, my favorite one being this:

Alina es la que menos tiempo llevo siguiendo, y la descubrí por instagram buscando swatches de la colección Nails Inc Caffeine Hit. Aunque no es una nail artist como las anteriores, me gustan mucho los colores que usa y los diseños que hace, siendo éste mi favorito:



Aa I've said, I really like the colors she swatches and how she swatches them, she definitely made me want to buy a couple of Zoya polishes...

Como ya os he dicho, me encantan los colores que "swatchea" y cómo lo hace, me ha hecho querer varios esmaltes de Zoya...

alinasnailplace


The next two ones are honorable mentions, that while not nails artist per se, I still follow them to get inspiration:

Los siguientes son menciones honorables que, aunque no son nail artist como tal, los sigo por inspiración:

paintbucketnails

Okay, so this might be a little bit of cheating because this account is actually for a nail salon in NYC... but I found it on instagram and I already memorized the whole website.

This Paint Bucket Nails salon was founded by Kristin Pulaski. If I ever go to NYC, I for sure know I'll try to book an appointment here.


Bueno, esto es engañar un poco porque ésta cuenta es en realidad de un salón de manicura de NYC... pero la encontré por instagram y ya me he memorizado toda la web.

El salón de Paint Bucket Nails fue fundado por Kristin Pulaski. Si alguna vez voy a NYC, por supuesto que voy a intentar coger un hueco aquí.

Una publicación compartida de Paintbucket (@paintbucketnails) el

handmodelkr

While I have long fingers and kind of okay hands if I say so myself, I'm terrible at posing with them. I've always admire people who know how to pose with their hands, so when a girl I follow on instagram mentioned 윤선영(Yoon Sun Young) I followed instantly.

She's a hand model that works a lot for ads and magazines in South Korea and I'm obsessed. I even copy some of her poses when she uploads to practice. Definitely give her a follow, it's very interesting to see al the different work she does!


A pesar de que tengo los ojos muy largos y unas manos más o menos bien si se me permite decirlo a mí misma, soy terrible posando con ellas. Admiro mucho a la gente que sabe cómo hacerlo, así que cuando una chica que sigo en instagram mencionó a 윤선영 (Yoon Sun Young) la seguí de inmediato.

Es una modelo de manos que trabaja para un montón de anuncios y revistas en Corea del Sur y estoy obsesionada. A veces incluso copio las poses que sube para practicar. Seguidle de verdad, ¡es súper interesante ver todos los trabajos que hace!




Where do you get your nail inspiration? Which are your favorite nail artist (or just nails) instagrams?

¿Dónde consigues tú inspiración para las uñas? ¿Cuáles son tus cuentas favoritas de instagram relacionadas con las uñas?

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.