Nails of the month: China Glaze I Brake For Colour swatches and review

14:13:00

China Glaze I Brake For Colour swatches and review
China Glaze I Brake For Colour swatches and review
Every time I think I'm getting over my slight obsession with China Glaze and I reach for one of their nail polishes, I prove myself wrong. The China Glaze nail polishes are by far the best ones I have, not just because of the value for money, but because they are legit good. "I Brake For Colour" is a gorgeous deep red coral that leans towards pink, very flattering on all skin tones, I think.


Cada vez que pienso que estoy superando mi ligera obsesión con China Glaze y me pinto las uñas con alguno de sus esmaltes me doy cuenta de que no, para nada. Los esmaltes de China Glaze son de lejos unos de los mejores que tengo y no sólo en relación a la calidad precio, si no porque son buenos por sí solos. "I Brake For Colour" es un precioso coral rojizo que tira hacia rosa, muy favorecedor en todos los tipos de piel creo yo.

Straight to the point:

  • Base: Sephora Protection Base Coat
  • Color: China Glaze I Brake For Colour. Two coats, although looking closely you can kind of see my nails... The coats need to be thick but not too thick otherwise the creamy texture would cause chaos.
  • Top Coat: Sephora Shine Top Coat.



      Al grano:

      • Base: Sephora Base Protectora.
      • Color: China Glaze I Brake For Colour. Dos capas, aunque mirando de cerca las uñas se pueden entrever la zona blanca de las uñas... Las capas tienen que ser gordas pero no demasiado porque de lo contrario la textura cremosa causa un lío.
      • Top Coat: Sephora Top Coat Brillante.

      The consistency is liquid but as soon as you star working with it on the nail you have to be quick it because it somehow thickens and doesn't slide down perfectly on the nails (something that also contributes to the subpar pencils that all China Glaze nail polishes have). This color reminds me of the very first one I posted here, Ciaté's Acces All Areas. But I have to be honest, China Glaze's is superior in every aspect: duration on the nail, application and even conservation of the polish itself- I have I Brake For Colour for 2 years and it's still as good as when I opened it; I had to throw out Access All Areas after a little bit over a year.


      La consistencia es líquida pero en cuanto se empieza a trabajar con él en las uñas hay que ser rápida porque de alguna manera engorda y no resbala por la uña como debería (algo a lo que también contribuye los decepcionantes pinceles que tienen los esmaltes de China Glaze). Éste color me recuerda al primero que subí al blog, Access All Areas de Ciaté. Pero tengo que ser totalmente honesta, el de China Glaze gana en todo: duración en la uñas, aplicación e incluso la conservación del esmalte en sí; he tenido I brake For Colour durante dos años y sigue como el primer día que lo abrí, Access All Areas lo tuve que tirar al año y poco.
      China Glaze I Brake For Colour swatches and review
      China Glaze I Brake For Colour swatches and review

      You Might Also Like

      0 comentarios

      Disclaimer

      Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

      Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

      For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.